As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will help support the US marketing digital channel functions and overall marketing strategy within moneycorp.
The role will involve driving traffic and generating marketing-qualified leads from various digital channels as well as exploring new opportunities to expand reach in the US. You will also ensure current digital channels, such as social media, website, and email are continuously optimized and performing against objectives.
The successful candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of digital marketing channels and lead generation, while also being creative and leading new campaigns to fruition.
Digital Channel Campaigns
- Drive traffic and lead conversion through all digital channels.
- Manage paid search campaigns, such as Google and Bing.
- Manage paid social ad campaigns.
- Support and manage SEO to ensure we continuously improve our search engine rankings.
- Manage email marketing communication to clients, partners, and prospects.
- Assist with tracking spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required.
- Create and execute new digital campaigns that drive traffic and generate inbound leads.
- Work closely with Sales, Business Development, and digital agencies to identify opportunities that support new client acquisition and retention.
Analytics & Reporting
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports, taking proactive action to ensure optimum return on existing channels.
- Create and present competitor analyses within relevant markets.
- Research trends and new opportunities within the micro and macro environment.
- Provide valuable insight into current performance and trends to assess effectiveness, ROI & profitability.
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests for campaigns.
- Evaluate new technology for ongoing development and progression.
- Responsible for seeking out new opportunities and ways to improve campaign performance.
- Manage coordination of digital channel marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with all external support agencies and ensure timely delivery of campaigns and optimization plans.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with social media, email, SEO, and paid digital advertising.
- Understand the conversion funnel and the implications it has on acquisition channels and retention
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to articulate complex findings in simple and easy to digest updates.
- Ability to create tactical plans based on set marketing strategies - and to provide examples of internal and external insights.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent creative thinking capabilities to resolve complex issues.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or any other design software is preferred, not required.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- B.A. in Marketing or Communications.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing-related fields.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid grounding in digital marketing with a tenacious, can-do attitude.
- High confidence, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Ability to thrive under a high-pressure environment and drive tactical marketing forward independently.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively.
- Technically savvy.