To provide detailed and accurate financial information across Moneycorp US, Inc. and across the organization in order to monitor financial performance, reduce financial risk to the business, and support decision making.
Working closely with the FD – North America and the NA Finance team, Group CFO organization, and NA business leadership to produce the 3 year plan, annual budget and regular re-forecasts. Ongoing leadership, development, and enhancement of foundational FP&A processes, governance, reporting and business analytics.
Project work will be diverse and include establishment of sound process and commercial analysis of the businesses operations to support local leadership, and align to Group CFO governance structures and processes.
- Play a leading role in the financial planning of the business including building the 3-year plan and leading the annual budget process across for North America, in conjunction with Group cadences and structures.
- Regular dialogue with senior leaders in the business to ensure that financial forecasting is accurate and that logical and objective financial analysis is at the heart of the decision making and strategy.
- Business case development and support, as needed.
- Production of monthly flash-forecasts working with business unit heads to reforecast on a rolling-basis and balance of year.
- Oversight to, and enhancement of, regular management information reporting packages to provide actionable insight for business leadership (from business drivers to business results).
- Analysis and monitoring of key operational metrics including KPI reporting of sales, the payment network and the supply chain.
- Assist in monitoring the delivery of the medium-/long-term strategic objectives of the business, benchmarking against the original assumptions, and internal / external influences.
- Responsibility for setting direction, monitoring work and quality of output for self and team; heavy influence to other aspects of NA Finance team.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience relevant to the Role
Knowledge and Experience:
Previous experience within FP&A (3-5 years) in a large, international organization. Payments experience a plus.
Experience of producing detailed financial models including 3 year plans, annual budgets and reforecasts.
Previous direct-line report management experience desired.
- Advanced Excel skills, including; financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, versatile reporting tools, etc.
- Ability to produce clean and concise summary presentations for Executives and external stakeholders review; with solid capability to explain complex concepts simply
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Well-developed organization and prioritization skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Critical and analytical thinking, strong problem solving skills
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting
- Master’s degree and/or CFA a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised, organized, and with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization with confidence to challenge views / thinking where appropriate
- Equally capable of understanding, explaining, and influencing “high-level” strategy and executing quality work product at the most granular levels
- Curious and willing to learn / adapt
- Respectful, professional and conscientious
- Heavily driven to improve (self, team, process, company)
Location and Hours of Work
Location: Toronto, Canada. Alternative locations: Orlando, Florida; Providence, Rhode Island.
40 hours per week; Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 5.00pm
Flexibility will be required in line with business needs