To manage a portfolio new and existing US Private Clients and service all aspects of trading and international payments on both a proactive and reactive basis. The role requires proactive up-selling of our services and to build lasting professional relationships with clients, whilst looking to maximize the strike rate of all new accounts and to improve retention levels of existing.
- Introductory calls to clients who have opened an account, assisting them with their initial transaction.
- Assisting customers building their user profile online
- Execute spot and forward transactions accurately and appropriately in line with moneycorp policies and procedures. Use appropriate questioning and negotiation skills to achieve optimum margin whilst retaining business
- Build client relationships to help maximize trade strike rates and to prolong the client life-cycle
- Providing expert product and market guidance
- Liaise with internal teams namely, compliance, AML, payments and settlements to ensure efficient customer transactions
- Proactively manage the customer database to uncover and create trading opportunities
- Up-sell moneycorp group products and services where appropriate
- An In depth knowledge of moneycorp’s bespoke dealing, payments, CRM and back office platforms for both transaction execution and reporting is required.
- Working with our marketing resources to create targeted campaigns designed to increase trading activity and retention
- Delivering customer facing market updates in the form of rate alerts and market briefs
Customer Service (10%)
- Monitoring inbound and outbound payments, to trigger manual fund allocation ensuring customer payments are dealt with efficiently.
- Assisting clients online with booking transfers, entering beneficiary details creating payments and adding funds to account
- Manage chases such as outstanding balance and high risk jurisdiction queries
Process Improvement work (10%)
- Redefining US dealing KPI’s
- Setting clear time based objectives and targets
- Measuring and monitoring against KPIs and targets
- Work together with the account opening team to improve their market, product and service knowledge to improve the customer on-boarding process, ultimately resulting in increased trading activity and customer retention.
- Quality assurance both personally and for other team members through call listening
Maintain company standards (7%)
- Ensure all original documentation received is recorded, scanned and archived
- Comply with company policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure all paperwork is maintained to Company standards. Company procedures and high standards are to be followed at all times, with particular focus upon KYC procedures
- Actively look for business improvements and escalate to management
Ensure all documentation is complete and in line with company policy (5%)
- Liaise with clients to ensure that correct documentation requirements are held/collected in line with Company AML procedures at either pre or post trade depending on the circumstance
- Make sure all documentation is correctly stored and marked in CRM
- Attend conventions and seminars outside of hours to represent moneycorp and generate new customers both directly and through intermediaries
- Assist KP team with on boarding new Partners for Tempus business.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a private client sales dealing or middle office role is desirable but not essential
- Effective communication: Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Working within a multi-channel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face) is desirable but not essential
- Excellent English, written and verbal - essential
- Additional languages to a business standard are desirable. Notably French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian) or Portuguese.
Skills and Competencies:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Good organisational skills notably prioritization
- Strong numerical skills
- IT literate, good with word processing, spreadsheet and email packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable and personable
- Positive demeanor
- Takes initiative
- Enjoys working as a team
- Calm under pressure and enjoys a fast paced environment